Terms of Service
§ 1 Scope, Definitions
(1) For the business relationship between MK-Rennsporttechnik and the customer, the following terms and conditions apply exclusively and in the version valid at the time of the order. Any deviating conditions of the customer are hereby expressly contradicted, unless MK-Rennsporttechnik expressly agrees to their validity.
(2) The customer is a consumer, insofar as the purpose of the required deliveries and services can not be attributed to his commercial or independent professional activity. The customer is an entrepreneur if he is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, in concluding the contract, acts in the course of its commercial or independent professional activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The customer can trigger an official order from the assortment of MK-Rennsporttechnik over the button "order". After sending this order, which is shown on the order form, the order is binding and legally valid. Before the customer submits a binding order by pressing the button "Order", he can change and view the data at any time.
(2) MK-Rennsporttechnik then sends the customer an order confirmation. The contract is concluded upon receipt of this confirmation. MK-Rennsporttechnik can also ship the goods and invoice instead of the order confirmation. In this case, the contract is concluded with receipt of the goods.
§ 3 Availability of goods
If the product ordered by the customer is exceptionally not available when ordering, MK-Rennsporttechnik will inform the customer immediately without accepting the offer.
§ 4 Retention of title
Until full payment, the delivered goods remain the property of MK-Rennsporttechnik.
§ 5 prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices quoted on the website "MK-Rennsporttechnik.de" are inclusive of the applicable statutory sales tax.
(2) The corresponding shipping costs are to be borne by the customer.
(3) The goods are shipped by DHL, UPS or via a carrier at the option of MK-Rennsporttechnik.
(4) The shipping costs of express delivery are to be agreed separately. In the case of self-pickup accounts for the shipping costs, which also requires the possibility of picking up an individual agreement.
§ 6 Payment modalities
(1) The customer can only make the payment in advance, unless the parties agree on a different payment method.
(2) If a payment method is stored in the user account of the customer, the customer can change it at any time.
(3) Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. If the due date of the payment is determined according to the calendar, the customer is already in default by default of the appointment. In this case he has to pay MK-Rennsporttechnik default interest in the legal amount.
(4) The obligation of the customer to pay default interest does not exclude the assertion of further damages caused by delay by the provider.
§ 7 Material defect warranty, used parts, warranty
(1) MK-Rennsporttechnik is liable for material defects in accordance with the relevant statutory provisions, in particular §§ 434 ff. BGB (German Civil Code).
(2) When buying used parts, there is a statutory warranty claim.
(3) For orders by entrepreneurs i.S.d. § 1 para. 2 of these provisions, the warranty period is one year.
§ 8 Liability
(1) Claims of the customer for damages are excluded.
(2) In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, MK-Rennsporttechnik shall only be liable for the contractually typical, foreseeable damage, if this was simply caused by negligence, unless it concerns claims for damages of the customer resulting from injury to life, limb or health. Significant contractual obligations are in particular the obligations for faultless and timely delivery of the purchased goods.
(3) The limitations of paragraphs 1 and 2 also apply to the vicarious agents of MK-Rennsporttechnik, if claims are made directly against them.
(4) The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
(5) Liability for expressly designated motorsport parts is completely excluded.
(6) It is expressly pointed out that all motorsport parts have no street legal according to valid StVo.
§ 9 Right of withdrawal of the consumer
You may cancel your contract within [two weeks] without stating reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail) [or - if the case is left to you before the deadline - by returning the item]. The period begins upon receipt of this information in text form. In order to maintain the cancellation period, the timely dispatch of the revocation [or the item] is sufficient. The wid